Brief History of Our School



The school was established on 08.10.1973 on the auspicious day of Vijayadhasami by Janak Puri Tamil Association in order to enable the Tamil Students who were earlier traveling either to Pusa Road or Mandir Marg to get the same quality of Education near their homes. It was granted recognition in 1976 and attained the status of an aided school in 1981. The school was upgraded to the Senior Secondary level in 1986. There are at present over 1100 students with three streams namely Humanities Science & Commerce. It has a full-fledged library, well equipped Laboratories and a fully functional Computer Lab.
It has teaching staff strength of about 40 who stimulate “apparently ordinary people to unusual efforts” and efficient non-teaching staff who are perfect in their jobs.